- Cooking With Love -
A twice-monthly delivery of meals - delivered to your home! If you know of someone who would like to receive a meal, please contact the church office at 712-276-2418 or Jan
Baagoe at 712-281-4577.
- Thursday morning Bible Study - come once, come often! -
Pastor Halaas leads this one hour study (with great food and alot of good conversation!)
- The Piecemakers/Quilters - meeting every Monday morning. All are welcome to
participate! The Piecemakers are always in need of cotton or cotton/blend fabric. Please give to any of the quilters, or bring to the office. Thank you.
- St. Mark Men - meet monthly for good pizza and good talk! Fourth Sundays at 5 pm, at
Bob Roe's on Transit Avenue
- St. Mark Women - two different study groups meet monthly for Bible Study, service projects, and
- Scrapbook Nights - call for more information
- Prison Ministry worship visits - to Springfield and Sioux Falls
- AA/Alanon - Mondays and Wednesdsays
- PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) - meet at St. Mark regularly - call for meeting
- Siouxland Artists meet at St. Mark regularly